Simple Yet Determined

Tuesday, 24 June 2008

a familiar dream

last nite....
i dream of her...
dream that we patched up.
dream of the happiness we shared together before again.
the dream is so real...
until i woke up.

the moment i wake up...
i feel something familiar coming back to me again.
at the start...
i dunnoe where the feeling is coming from...
then i sit down at my bunk bed...
begin to think of it...the dream.
then i begin to realise...
this feeling i have before...
it is when i broke off with her the first few wks.

now then i realise...
no matter what,
somehow i still miss her.
i dunnoe why.
it sound silly.
cuz "her " already have move on and maybe now living happily...

somehow i just want to let her noe how i feel...
my heart told me to do so...
but my head told me to stop...
dliemma...

hope i wake up again tmr morning all the feeling will be gone.
hope...

if i have...
if i have a controller...
if i have a time controller...
i wish i can turn the time back...
i wish...
i wish....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home