Simple Yet Determined

Sunday, 15 June 2008

todae

the girl is really strange....
wth...
she ask me out....
again she tok alot abt that kind of things.
i ask here y chose me when she didnt even noe or saw me before.
the ans is chemistry.
hahaaa...
i just dun believe it man.
i just dun believe there is such a girl in the world.

hmm...anyway,
i noe i wun do that.
i think i am mature enough to handle tis issue.
i dun want any regret.
i dun want to do something stupid cuz a moment of follyness.

anyway, todae is my birthday.
a simple birthday.
went dinner with family to celebrate my birthday and father day together.
the environment is damn gd.
is at saf yacht club there..near sembawang..
got live performance too.

actually it is not abt celebrating my birthday that make my day smile. it is the closeness between my family member that make me touch. somehow i believe we will become more stronger and defy all odds to be the best family. tis family have gone through lots of lots of things that make this relationship so special. i am glad to be part of this family.

anyway, thanks everyone. (ailin, shufenie, xuelin, kian min, xiangming, mingkiat, ler, xiang, siying, swee kim, qiang). a simple birthday msg is already gd enough for me. thanks for remember my birthday. i never make the effort to remember many of my frenz except those that really close. feel quite bad. for now, i will try to remember. :) promise.


ok..now then i noe how to upload pic..
here it goes....





































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home