Simple Yet Determined

Saturday, 31 May 2008

i have a dream...

since young, i have a dream....
i dream of becoming firemen.
want to fight those flames and save countless of life.
admire their courage...

as i grown older, i have another dream...
i dream of becoming a special force personal.
wearing all those mask on the face one.
want to save life when it matter most or when i am called upon.
admire their calmness and their abilities to handle all kinds of situation.

And i have been dreaming of being the first singaporean to captain the soccer national team and hold the world cup trophy.
however, my dream was destroyed no long after that.
cuz my mum objects me being a soccer player.

few more digit add to my age, i have other dream...
i dream of becoming a successful person.
it've always being my dream to leave my name in the history book.
no matter what i do, i just want to leave my name in the history for good.
beside leaving my name in the history book...
i was also hoping that by being successful...
i will have respectable status and the power.
by then i will have the influence to change things in many lives.
such as some decision to make their life better.
and other reason for being successful...
is to let my family and the ppl around me live well...
just hoping i am able to provide them well for their daily living...
and able to buy things which they want...

when i grown up, i have one more dream...
i dream of everything being simple.
dream of a world that contain happiness...

i always have dream all the long...
i always vision me in that time when i reached my goals.

however...
now i simply lack the courage to dream anymore...
unable to visiualise anymore.
what happen?

forcing to change my mindset...
it's not good...
not good for me.

everyone need goals/dream or belief to keep them going for their daily life.
i need one too.

searching for one now.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home