Simple Yet Determined

Saturday, 24 May 2008

sat noon...

in camp now...
unable to slp now.

will be setting up my own personal website soon... :)
currently in process...

i must admit i adapt thing or whatever slower than anyone...
since young till now...
it always have been this case.
during pri school,
i start to adapt on my second yrs.
and this is when i begin my active school life.
start joining track and field..
going field camp etc.

then for sec school,
i first yrs unable to adapt to the new environment.
i start to run away from school.
almost everyday walking halfway to school...
i will start to turn my back and walk towards home.
i will then sit outside the house waiting for mum to come back from work.
but slowly, i begin to adapt to it...
then on sec 2..tis is the start of my real sec active life.
join track and field..npcc...sport leader etc.
particpate all the events in my school.

as for poly,
near the end of my second yrs,
i then start to mix and have fun with my classmates.
but by then, everything is too late.
left less than one yrs to go only.

after reflash back my memories,
i can concluded that i take around two yrs to adapt to new environment.
as for army, time is too short for me to adapt.
in the end, i am unable to prove my worth.
what is gd is that i adapt after 5 mths.
but everything is too late for me.
army life is ruined le.

i like to go through all the things...
cuz i would like to have the exp...
i want to change to a better man.

too bad...
i give up too easily.
my mental is weak currently.
i dun like...
i will change it. :)

we dun need any cartoon hero in real life.
Because one day, we might become our own hero. :)


song to share.... :)
Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home