Simple Yet Determined

Sunday, 18 May 2008

what a day!

fri....
was having battalion half-day off.
however i take that time to go c doctor.
wanting to find out how come no matter how much i slp still tired.
it affect my daily life and performance alot... :(
it have been like this for many yrs le.
maybe i dunnoe how to help myself le.
going seek professional help.

the doctor insert a tube into my nose to find out what happen to me...
trying to find out whether there is something blocking my airway.
wth!!!!
it's extremely painful.
nevertheless i endure it through.
nothing much was found... -_-"

actually they intend to arrange a slping session for me in the hospital
which mean i require to slp in the hospital for one day to allow them to observe my sleeping pattern.

i not sure whether i want it.
cuz i noe tis is not the exact problem.
in the end i walk away....
maybe i am the only one that can solve the problem.
dumb!

sat...
went to driving lesson at the morning...
i was able to hit the road on tis day.
at first i was too nervous...
first time on the road with so many experienced gu lan driver.
do many mistakes...
hahhaa...but as i drive, i get the momentum...
i was able to drive like a experienced driver.
in the end the instructor was toking to me like no ppl business.
chatting with me abt army and his son...wth!!!
but i am glad that i learnt thing fast.
hope to get license soon...!! :)
wish me luck.

as for the second part of the day,
i went to cwp to buy present for ler.
it is her birthday todae.
bring one of my bmt bunk mates go along.
what strange is he dun even noe her.
hahaa...
but if not, i go there alone feel damn weird.
the birthday celebration is not bad.
her younger sis is active...
which is quite shock to me.
what suprise me the most is she know my name. ahahahaa.
but she too young le.

in less than one mth time will be 21st birthday.
noe that i wun hold a event or what on that day.
didn't carry much hope.
didn't wish for much...
didn't want to celebrate it.
to me,
birthday is like a normal day.
if everyone is granted a wish on their birthday,
i just wish that ppl around me will stay happy always.
no worry, no saddness. :)

my bmt bunk mates, le, just broke off with his gf.
a relationship that last for abt 2 yrs plus.
love is fragile.
i see the shadow of me in him.
almost exactly what happen to me happen to him.
just hope he will stay strong..
noe it is difficult...
i being in his shoes before.

is it so easy to say not love or love?
i dunnoe the ans...
maybe u have...

a girl can change her attitude 360 degree in one night.
make us unable to recognise them anymore.
when think of it,
it is so scary.

anyway, cheer to everyone. :)

life is bored...
nononon...
maybe i should say life is not bad.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home