Simple Yet Determined

Wednesday, 3 October 2007

i am....

soon....
army life...

i have extended my working life.
Will work till the last four day before army.
Believe i dun need that much time to rest.
It is better to keep myself busy...

Many things happened recently...
i am afraid to see people around me sad over something.
i pray hard...
every sadness will transfer to me.
i rather contain and suffer all the sadness than see them unhappy.
Sadness...
Please come to my world.
Stop torturing them.

I....
I...
I..
I have fear hiding inside me.

Want to run...
run to a place...
a place that can hide me for everything.
i am still finding the place.
Anyone know is that a place for me?

All these days have been going to cheer chen website.
The place is a nice place for people to stay in.
It is a simple and peaceful place.
I love what they wrote in there.
Sometime it can just strike your heart straight.
Here is the place :
http://www.cheerego.com/

Have been fighting against my inner self...
Indeed...
It is tiring.
But i wun admit lost so easily.
Cuz i dun want to let myself down.
There are time when i feel like giving up...
I have been looking around for something to keep me going...
At this moment is cheer chen.

Have been wondering...
how come she can be so simple...
how come she can have the courage and determination to do things she love...
how come she can be happy...
I am researching her now.
I want to learnt something from her.

i am looking for source of inspiration.

Now...
I just feel like...
Going backpacking travel around the world.
Doing volunteer work.
Be happy.
Enjoy everything.

Frankly speaking,
i really afraid to lost anything around me regarding is people or things.
i know i cant avoid it...
But i really afraid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home