Simple Yet Determined

Saturday, 22 September 2007

......

So sick and tired of everything.
Why must make everything so stiff now?
Forget it.

Now just looking forward to cheer chen's concert.
Plus army soon.
Want to go in fast.
Make myself busy with training.
And meet more kai ki. :)

All the long i have been feeling i need a wake up call.
I used to be useless.
No confident etc.
Cuz fallen once make a really deep impact on me.
Make me keep running around at the problem.
Never really meet the problem and solve it.
I have the feeling since last time one day i will have a wake up call.
Keep wanting it to come.
I thought the wake up call will come like ppl scold me
or i chat with someone then suddenly i feel i need to wake up.
But this wake up call come unexpectedly and pain.
Now i believe it is the time.
Thanks.
I think this come at the right time.
I will be strong and really become the person i want to be.

I dun blame you for anything.
I know it is not your fault.
I just cant accept anything that happen too sudden.
Plus i cant accept it when u so fast put down everything and move on with another guy.
For this relationship,
it is just cuz we have different mindset.
We have different thinking and goals.
So even we stay together,
we may not go on forever.
You can't accept me for who am i is already a obstacles.
Got one song best describe the situation now.

就让这首歌 - 张震岳/MC HotDog/侯佩岑
http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/164611ht.htm
"我们都没错只是看清楚原来不懂的事"

I didn't do anything regarding you.
Stop your sensitive and self centered.
Let end it here.
Feel it is so idiot for whatever thing have happened.

Anyway, have no idea who is the passerby.
If can, stop everything.
Stop reading her blog. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home