Simple Yet Determined

Tuesday, 11 September 2007

Thoughtful day...

If it's dead, don't go digging it up every five minutes to check if there's a pulse. It's dead, walk away.

This sentence is extracted from "the rules of life" rules 36.
Currently reading "the rules of life".

Just finished "for one more day".
Indeed this bk is highly recommended.
I love it especially the ending part.
Below are some sentences i extracted out from the story. I found it very meaningful and would like to share with those that are reading my blog.

When someone is in your heart, they're never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times.

The backside of a mountain is a fight against human nature. You have to care as much about yourself on the way down as you did on the way up.

When a lost loved one appears before you, it's your brain that fights it, not your heart.

There's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking.

i would like to make things right again with those i love.
Life is short.
There is no enough time for us to go back if we make mistake.
I will try to live like tmr is the last day i going to live in the world.
So that i can let them know how much i love them.
One day, I want to leave the world with people remember me for...
all the good things...
all the memories we shared...

Happy is the most important thing that exist in the world.

Not used to doing all this.
But i guess i will try it.
Dun want to live in regret in the future.
No more regret.

I am trying very hard to get everything back to the right track.

Finished watching the drama" Attack no 1"
So nice especially the last part.
It show how she stand up again be counted after setbacks..injury etc.
Like the way she is so optimistic and determined.
The way she hold on to her dreams.
The way she show her courage.
Very inspiration.
Highly Recommended show!

Found the main actress is so sweet.
anyway her name is Ueto Aya 上戸彩.
Dreaming of having this type of gf.
extremely playful, spirited personality and happy go lucky girl.
Believe this is the right type of girl for me.
It will color my world.
Maybe i am a person that think alot.
Need a type of girl that even world fall also no worry one. :)
That girl will teach me how to stay happy truthfully.
Support me and never easily say give up one.
Accept me for who i am. :)

Maybe i am dreaming...
But there is no harm dreaming for this type of girl.
So i will keep dreaming...
Who know tmr she appear in my life le?

Anyway, i love to dream.
Because this is when i am bring to somewhere maybe i have never go before.
This is when i can dream of sweet or exciting events.
I am strange...I like to dream of things very scary or what one.
Like chasing by a bunch of ghosts or what. :)
I love dreaming...

Learning morse code now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home