Simple Yet Determined

Sunday, 9 September 2007

today

09/09/2007 2:40am

currently reading "one more day" by mitch albom.
Nice story.
Have read his "five persons you meet in heaven" and "tues with morries".
Found "five persons..." is much more nicer.

Think reading bk is one of my rountine now. :)
I am a "bookworm".
Knowledge is never enough.

Meet ting today.
It is a big step and courage for me to do it.
Cuz i dun dare to try go out with other.
Maybe I rather "hide" at hm.
But i dunnoe why in the end i still go when ting call.
Didnt regret afterall.
Nice chatting with her.
Comfortable and realise quite alot.
Anyway, You are so talented.
A inspiration to me.
Thanks ting. :)

Watching Attack No 1 nowsday in crunchyroll.
Nice and inspiration show.
And a way to distract me and kill all the useless thought.

As time go on one day by one day,
My faith in relationship is getting fade one day by one day.
It is so realistic.
Afraid one day i will lose the courage to go into relationship again.
That day seem to be so soon.
But i hope that day will never come... :(

8/9/07 suppose to be our 1st anni.
But now it seem that this day is nothing and normal to you.
While i still pain and sad over it.
It's ok.
I suppose i should treat this as normal day too...
Although it is a "little bit" hard...
Feel like cursing...
But controlling..

Need to set goals for myself.
No matter what, i must have faith in myself that in the future i will be successful person.
i want to soar like eagles.
Always soaring on the sky and looking out for opportunity.

Want go catch the concert.
Cheer Chen(Chen qi zhen) concert.
It's ok to watch alone.
I think so ba. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home