Simple Yet Determined

Saturday, 1 September 2007

:)

When running, strong wind was blowing against me.
But it didn't stop me for running.
Cuz i know i have to cross the finishing line,
even i have to slow down...
i will make it to the destination.

I have to be brave. :)

Watching "all about love" today.
Make me realise one thing.
Time is so crucial and cruel.
A sec can make alot of different to the thing that had happened.
The most painful thing in the world is unable to shower the one you love your love at the right time.
When they are gone, that's it.
Regardless of that one is your gf/bf, it also include those people that you love. (e.g. family)

In my life, i learnt many things through a painful channel.
It hurts alot.
But i can't chose to learnt it in what way.
Sometime i feel that i rather don't learnt it at all.
Because the process is too much for a person maybe me only to handle.
But again i can't chose.

Maybe i have to learnt how to handle it when it come.
Learnt to let it go when it is suppose to let it go.
i like to "chuan niu jiao jian".
Really.

I need to change.
Show support to me please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home