Simple Yet Determined

Tuesday, 28 August 2007

A past due movie that touched me.

Watched Cinderella Man borrow from hollywoodclick.
Awesome movie!

I was extremely touched by the way he fight back.
Was touched by the way he fight for his family.
Was touched by the way how his wife show support to him.

I love what he say below:
"I didn't always lose.
I won't always lose again."

So inspiration!

Anyway although his wife don't like and don't want him to fight...
he told his wife "I can only fight when you behind me support me"
And her reply is "I am always behind you."

I mean for his whole life even though they are living poorly.
Sometime need to really go outside street beg people.
Can't even feed their own children.
Everything is stacked against him.
Yet he can stand up again being a underdog that win the champion

There is sentences say by him
"If we can't stay together,
we've lost, we've given up"

This show how much he want to keep the whole family together.

For what has happened or what the situation they are in,
his wife never leave him and continue show support to his husband
Encourage him for whatever he do.
She give him a hug when he lost the fight.
She give him reward by kissing him when he win the fight.
It's as simple as that.

This is the kind of girl i want.
I don't need a girl to be pretty.
I don't need a girl to be great in figure.

I need a girl that will uncondtionly understand and show support to whatever i do.
A girl that never give up on me.
A girl that never say want go then go.
That's all.

如果你懂的只是一部分的我那么你也无法得到我的全部。

Have been raining recently.
At that moment,
i was thinking...
is the sky crying cuz of me...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home