Simple Yet Determined

Saturday, 25 August 2007

25 Aug 07

Morning when i know that she is sick. Take one hour off to buy medicine for her. Put at her doorstep then faster go le. If not let her catch dao, then ah- di -du -ya. But yet in the end she know it (maybe this is what i have been doing when she is sick) and sms me when i reach office. Being told off by her. Anyway, i am doing it just cuz of concern. It is the immediate reaction when i noe you are sick. Hmm... Forget it.

At work, damn fed up. Already no mood to work. Then user keep nag nag. In the end i give them attitude and told them off. Haha. dunnoe will get complain ma. Heck care!

Anyway, todae meet xm, km, park, mel and weiwei to indochin for chill up and a session that allow me to talk. :) thanks man.

The environment was good. When i was walking around clark quey, i told myself that next time if i have a chance i will bring my gf here everyday. The environment is so nice and romantic. A good place to hang up with. Didn't have chance to do it cuz my ex doesn't allow to go out at nite.

Anyway, after that xm they all go zouk. Intend to join them but I have to send weiwei home. So no choice. Taking night bus to where she stay. After that, i wait at the bus stop intending to take bus back to clark quey and take nightbus there to my home. (only there have my bus back):( Alone sitting on the bus stop listening to emo song and watch all the taxi pass by. Feel so emo and sad. No money to take taxi. My last mth pay still not in. :( Left only 4 dollar in my pocket. Have no choice to call taxi hotline and ask them whether debit still can be used if no enough money left in bank. Hahaha..They don't get what i mean then keep saying "ok, so i will indicate you are using debit card". I keep asking them to confirm whether can still use debit ma. In the end the ans is no....

Bring weiwei out cuz noe that she is sad and need some fresh air... Then i start to wonder how come i also sad need someone to console in the end i am the one that console other. Haha. Don't ask me why. I also dunnoe.

I begin like to blog. Maybe this is the only way that i feel better after typing out. Even though if there is no one reading, after writing out i feel better.

“The forest is not going to change for the animals.No matter how sad you are, he might not even know or regret.”

“No one can be seen as the perfect one until both of you are laced together over time..and gain through love and life experiences to become the “perfect”. ”

Above two sentence is i grab from other blog. So true...

都不知道自己怎么了。
又恢复了从前的那个状态。
不能集中精神做任何的事情。
真的好讨厌这样的自己。
脑子除了空白还是空白的一片。始终不能下定决心做任何事情。
同桌也说我很摇摆不定。还真的是摇摆不定。
讨厌自己犹豫,讨厌自己想太多。
讨厌自己敏感。
想遇到一个人。
关于了解的。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home