Simple Yet Determined

Monday, 27 August 2007

A Simple Test

Todae after running for 2.4km...
I did a small test.
I close my eyes trying to walk confidently from the start of 100m to the finishing line.
It was ok at first.
But as i walk...
I feel that there is a sense of insecurity.
It was like you are walking straight to a dark forest...
without knowing there are animals waiting to pounce on you...
without knowing there are trunks laying on the ground waiting for you to trip...
without knowing where the path you should go.
Knowing the feeling...
I immediately open my eyes.
That's when i know what is lacking of me now.
"Courage"
Having fallen once...
With all the unfamiliar scene in front of me...
I just lack the courage to move forward.
I afraid once i tried again..
I will fall again.
Lack the courage to do it.
I feel more safe in my own comfort zone.
I myself know i can't like that.
I must move away from comfort zone.
But i just lack the courage.
I did move.
Move right to left
Left to right.
Just didnt have the courage to move forward.
This is why i have been locking myside inside my world all these years.
When with her last time, at least i will dare to give it a try and do it.
This is because i know even if i failed and fall,
at least there is someone for me to fall on.
at least there is someone that can give me a hand.
at least there is someone know i am falling.
But she don't understand...
and chose what she think is the best.
It's ok.
I will be brave to take a step at a time.
I know it will be extremely hard and tough...
I know it will be extremely terrible feeling...
But No matter how long it take for me to cross the finishing line.
I will try.
No choice given to me at the time being.
Jia you, TGL!
I have faith in you.
闷着不说话会想哭,胸口好闷,泪水打转又硬生生吞回去......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home