Simple Yet Determined

Wednesday, 19 September 2007

Love to hate

Anyway, just to let you all know all the tag and all the menu is below. Scroll all the way down and will see it. haha.. have no idea why it have shift to there.

Hmmm....
I begin to believe love can easily turn to hate.
I have less trust in people now.
The things she say or promise is like everything is lie.
Maybe if she didn't say anything or what before...
I am able to accept what it had already happen most easy.
Like wth..
I mean i can't believe she is like that.
Know her for so many years.
What want to enjoy now and wun commit unless she found that really "right" person.
But the guy she now with is like they know each other for 1 mths plus.
Is 1 mths plus can so fast know that person is really the right one ma?
@#$$@@!@...
That guy have id** f*** face.
@#!@#!%!#!...
Hate that guy to the core.
Maybe you soon.
I am trying...
But i still can't do it now.
After a nite, i truly forgive you.
But i will try again...
Hope one day i will manage to do it.
Just let me curse and feel better even for a short while.
Sorry for doing that.

I accept her for who she is.
I dun mind anything regarding her no matter is her family or her background.
I fought hard for our future.
I try hard to accomdate you.
Sometimes i just wonder how come she just can't understand me.
I have responsibility for many things.
Instead of whatever things, she can show support to me.
Sometime i can't just spend every min or sec with her.
I have work...
I can't neglect my family...
The guy can happily go study with you.
So nice.
!@@#$@#@!

I am learning on how to jungle life, work, family, friends and you.
But what i can say i spend most of times with you.
Just dun want to make u feel neglect.
Doing everything for you nicely.
Help u solve whatever problem that u encounter.
Show support to you for whatever you do.
Think of every way to make you happy.
Never tell you my problems is cuz dun want to make you more stress.
You are easily stress over a small stuff.
It is like five finger can count that you do ever ask me things regarding me.
Whatever things i do, i put u in my mind first.
Is this the treatment i deserve now?
@@#!@!#@

Love is to accept each other even though it is their weakness.
Love need compromise.
Love will have it's low and high.
What matter most is both of them have each other in their heart
and never ever give up.
You say u expect your love to be high forever.
hmmm... r u sure that will happen?

Believe things dun have to be say out to claim the rewards.
What is the use of saying out when u truly want to do something for her.

She point to my pride as one of the reason.
But who want a guy to be her husband when he have no pride at all.
I mean pride in doing the things that he will have confident in.
Do you want a guy that willing to go out beg money to buy things or food?

You just want a small little bro that you can manage.
What you want him to do he will listen everything and do it.
I think my neighbour's lucky can do that also.
Too self centered minded.
I despise that guy.

She intend to cut off all contact with me.
Fine. :)
I now then know what is heart pain. Really got the pain.

I really need to get rid of my tiredness.

这几天一直沉醉在悲伤的大海,
而今天突然奇迹般的没事了。
回想着当时的自己,
总觉得自己好傻。
其实在烦恼的事想忘记也很简单。
只是看自己愿不愿意放下,
但有些事却又不是说放就能放的。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home