Simple Yet Determined

Sunday, 30 September 2007

a sweet memories...

went to cheer chen's concert last nite.
all i can say is...
it is the best concert of the century.

At first,
i thought i will be disappointed.
All the chair etc is like a normal chair.
I arrived early.
And i was sitting alone.
It is kinda weird feeling.
Saw many people either come with frenz or with their partner.
Luckily, there are some alone too.
Beside that...
i was sitting quite far.
I have to keep sit very straight to catch her singing more clear.
Quite tiring.

But at the middle of the concert is the high point.
When she sing "sentimental kill",
Everybody slowly started to stand on the chair.
Everybody was clapping and singing together loud.
I cant imagine there is a concert with everyone standing on the chair watching it.
From that moment, everyone start standing till the concert end.
At first, i dun dare to stand on the chair one.
Hahaha... paiseh.
But if i dun stand, i cant watch anything.
So i just go crazy with them.
Like them,
i stand with them...
Shout...
Clap...
Hahhaa.... i love it.
i simply went crazy with them.

I got buy the light stick.
But dun dare to take out.
hahaha.. no one beside me got.
So a bit paiseh.

We keep shout encore and clap.
I think got around 5-6 times.
haha...then she keep coming out sing song.
She almost cry cuz of the passion we shown.

Some of them thought concert finish then go hm le.
But who know she keep coming out sing song.
Luckily, i stay long enough to finish everything.
In the end, no one care abt how much you pay.
All rush to the front.
I was one of them too.
Standing at the most expensive chair listen.
In the end,
concert end at 1130.
Hahaha... No last train.
No choice...
have to take taxi hm.

After concert,
everyone is talking abt her concert on the way hm.

what i like abt her is...
She is simple, cheerful and talented.
Moreover, she is more pretty in person.
Her voice indeed is damn sweet like angel.
Different from what we hear in cd.
Live is better. :)
She dun have the angel body or exp clothes.
Never claim for famous.
Just do what she love.

she is just like a devil with a angel voice.
She is able to strike your heart with her song.

沒有華麗、亮眼的服裝。。
沒有精彩、旋律的舞步。。
只有美妙、動聽、真誠的聲音。

i getting to know which type of girl i like.
Simple...
Cheerful...
That's all. :)

Again i hope to go oversea backpacking.
Want to go a place with no tv, computer etc.

It is my first time going concert.
First time enjoy myself .
First time really happy from inner self.
Even after the concert, while i was going hm...
I smile unintentionally.
If got chance,
i will definitely go again for her concert and buy the most expensive one.

she got say one sentence....
"人生最可悲的是給了你翅膀 卻不讓你飛"

I hope i will find some courage from there.
Now i know whenever i feel sad or emo,
i simple play her song...
At least i feel better.
A place for me to hide.
Thanks.

I will be strong again.
Cuz i dun want to let myself down.
Soon...
Soon enough...
I will....

Till now,
her concert still keep appearing on my mind.
Better...
Better than thinking of other thing else.

How much i wish the concert will never end...
I dun want go away from there.
It give me happiness and secure.

Anyway, thanks cheer chen.
You simply the best. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home