Simple Yet Determined

Sunday, 20 July 2008


went to new york new york to have lunch with ow choon and steven....
the food there not bad...
just feel that abit ex...
oh ya....
ow choon is my head when my stay in NCS.
while steven is my so called understudy...
talk alot abt army stuff....
actually somehow it is nice to keep contact with old friends.... :)

went for driving lesson after that....
realise that i didnt bring my pdl....
hopefully the instructor will close one eyes for me....
but in the end,
i was being instruct to turn round and round at the circult..
totally waste of my time and money....
anyway, hopefully by tis year i will able to have driving lesson....!
wish me luck.... :)

tiong ndp on sat....
last min things....
bo bian have to do....
wake up at 5 and reach there at 6....
upon reaching...
i realise i was too early...
went to nearby mac to have my personal breakfast.
everything down there end around 12 plus...reach hm around 1am....
totally burn away my wkend... :(

somehow, i realised one thing....
a person cant be judged by how he looks...
the position he holding....
it is just so scary when u realise someone u respect..
is actually a slient killer....
dun mind it too much...
cuz i noe that i didn't do anything going against my concious...
it is fine with me....
the truth will remain the truth....
i grown up abit again... :)

i do my best in watever thing i do....
all i hope is in the end...
i never let myself down....
nowsday....
mens are blinded by the greed of money....
all we wish is to help those poor and needy ppl...
why do those organisation must make use of our trust in them to do something bad?
getting to lose hope in charity organisation....






taken using my camera on sat.... just feel tis year ndp is good... especially the visualuation effect is good.... believe alot of money have been spent....


how much i wish there is someone i love to acc me watch all these together... :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home