Simple Yet Determined

Friday, 12 October 2007

Someone

最近我常常自言自语忽然发现,
我真的很寂寞...

疯狂的想念音 ...
想念一个可以谈心的好友

Recently i realise i have been talking to someone...
No matter what i say,
he just dun want to reply me.
No matter what i do,
he have no reaction.

Only now then i realise...
i am talking to myself.

What i only wish is just....
Please...

Two more days to army...
Strange enough,
i dun feel any nervous or what...
I quite anticipate to go in.
I have no idea why.
Maybe hope can go in hide from everything.
I just want to run away.

Since young,
i have been doing things alone no matter what.
Maybe that's why i hate alone.
No matter what i encounter,
i can only solve it myself.
Hmmm....
Sometime i just need some or maybe a little bit guidence.
Maybe this is fate.

I am born to brave everything alone. :)
Frankyly speaking,
i hate alot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home