Simple Yet Determined

Saturday, 1 November 2008

011108

have slping problem....
no matter how tired i am, i like keep dun want me to fall aslp.
anyone can recommand me a method or watever thing that can make me slp easily?
like count to 10 i will slp... :)

i need to slp well.

went to bugis ytd praying for my driving test on mon.
hoping that i will pass.
need to pass...else no money plus no time le. :(
i tend to be nervous or scared whenever any test coming up.
i normally tend to perform badly when tense up.
Hope i can have a "normal heart" when going for the test.
still can remember last time whenever i go for track and field competiton...
i will go shit first. hahaa...

just now watch the ch 8 9pm show....
it's a show that promotes a skin and hair centre.
todae topic is abt a girl having pimples after using the wrong make up or watever...

after watching, it bring back my memories...
i tried all the method to clear away all the pimples...
using tootpaste, using scrabe rag to scrabe my face etc....
buy two big bottles mineral water plus one bun plus newspaper when i having break time at work. this is my normal routiue during break time..
never eat any fried food for around two years...
scared of sun etc after eating a expensive pill...
scared of other ppl see me...
in the end,
i close my world...
i dun dare to meet ppl...
i dun care abt my image...
dun comb my hair etc
alot of things la.....

i used to be a very sporty guy...
but now i become more "neng xiang".

life is damn miserable then...

just that it really affect me alot.

actually the best thing to solve it is to have a good and sound slp...
plus drink alot of water and eat alot of fruits...
facial wash all that can leave aside.


i just want to have a good and sound slp... :)
grant me this wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home